Stainless case and bracelet with black dial
- Material: Black
- Dial Color: Stainless
- Dial Movement: Swiss quartz with date
- Illumination: Never Dark¨ System
- Stainless bracelet
- Individually depth tested to 500 M / 1650 ft.
- Unidirectional rotating timing bezel with tritium tubes
- Triple o-ring screw down crown for superior water resistance
- Secure screw bar case-to-band interface for superior strength
- Free-floating lug system for a comfortable fit on any size wrist
- Case Dia: 45mm
- Case Thickness: 14.5mm
The new Polaris is the first watch to incorporate both Superluminova and Tritium gas illumination into a rotating bezel. Together with a tough 500M depth rating this makes Polaris the ultimate go anywhere, do anything timepiece.
Reactor watches are designed to meet, or exceed, demanding Swiss standards. Cases are forged from solid stainless steel or titanium. Multiple o-ring seals and water-tight screw-down crowns are used throughout. To ensure that a Reactor will survive the decidedly non-sedentary lifestyle of our target customer, we developed new standards. Swiss sapphire crystals gave way to the more impact-resistant K1 hardened high-ceramic glass. The delicate precision of a Swiss movement gave way to the robust accuracy of Japanese quartz. An entirely new case-to-band fastening system was devised to keep these watches firmly in place during the worst unplanned events. Reactor truly represents the best of what the world of watches has to offer.