Stainless case and bracelet with matte clay green dial
- Material: Matte Clay Green
- Dial Color: Stainless
- Dial Movement: Swiss movement with day/date
- Illumination: Superluminova dial markings and hands
- Stainless Bracelet
- Individually depth tested to 200 M / 660 ft.
- Easy-wearing case design is only 12mm thin
- Triple o-ring screw down crown for superior water resistance
- Secure screw bar case-to-band interface for superior strength
- Free-floating lug system for a comfortable fit on any size wrist
- Case Dia: 45mm
- Case Thickness: 12mm
Fermi is Reactor’s tribute to fine Italian design, and bears the name of the Father of the nuclear reactor. It’s a classic design in a modern 45mm size, made so easy-wearing by its 12mm slim profile. Equipped with a Swiss quartz movement, it is as precise and accurate as its namesake, and the 200M depth rating and Reactor DNA means Fermi is ready for anything.
Reactor watches are designed to meet, or exceed, demanding Swiss standards. Cases are forged from solid stainless steel or titanium. Multiple o-ring seals and water-tight screw-down crowns are used throughout. To ensure that a Reactor will survive the decidedly non-sedentary lifestyle of our target customer, we developed new standards. Swiss sapphire crystals gave way to the more impact-resistant K1 hardened high-ceramic glass. The delicate precision of a Swiss movement gave way to the robust accuracy of Japanese quartz. An entirely new case-to-band fastening system was devised to keep these watches firmly in place during the worst unplanned events. Reactor truly represents the best of what the world of watches has to offer.