Black/Red dial with rubber strap
- Material: Black & Red
- Dial Color: Stainless
- Dial Movement: Quartz with 10-year power cell
- Illumination: Superluminova dial markings and hands
- Rubber Strap
- Individually depth tested to 1000 M / 3300 ft.
- Dual internal and external rotating timing bezels
- Triple o-ring screw down crown for superior water resistance
- Secure screw bar case-to-band interface for superior strength
- Bracelet clasp includes expander for use over 3mm wetsuit
- Case Dia: 48mm
- Case Thickness: 17mm
While every Reactor is made for use in and around water, the Poseidon takes the concept to the extreme. This professional diver model features a 1000M depth rating and dual internal/external rotating timing bezels to keep track of bottom time and safety stops. Also available in a limited edition model with Never Dark¨ technology and dual interchangeable bands.
Reactor watches are designed to meet, or exceed, demanding Swiss standards. Cases are forged from solid stainless steel or titanium. Multiple o-ring seals and water-tight screw-down crowns are used throughout. To ensure that a Reactor will survive the decidedly non-sedentary lifestyle of our target customer, we developed new standards. Swiss sapphire crystals gave way to the more impact-resistant K1 hardened high-ceramic glass. The delicate precision of a Swiss movement gave way to the robust accuracy of Japanese quartz. An entirely new case-to-band fastening system was devised to keep these watches firmly in place during the worst unplanned events. Reactor truly represents the best of what the world of watches has to offer.