Reactor Fallout 2
Black dial with bright blue accents & black-plated stainless case and bracelet
- Material: Black & Blue
- Dial Color: Black-plated Stainless
- Dial Movement: Quartz with day/date
- Illumination: Superluminova dial markings and hands
- Black-plated Stainless Bracelet
- Individually depth tested to 200 M / 660 ft.
- Unidirectional rotating timing bezel
- Triple o-ring screw down crown for superior water resistance
- Secure screw bar case-to-band interface for superior strength
- Free-floating lug system for a comfortable fit on any size wrist
- Case Dia: 45mm
- Case Thickness: 13.7mm
As one of the original styles in the Reactor line, Fallout is a watch that helped to define the brand. However, tastes change, and with today's trend towards larger watches, the 40mm Fallout is a smaller timepiece than many men want. So, enter Fallout 2, a 45mm update to this classic style, now sporting a new inset anodized trim ring on the bezel. And, the black and models feature a very hip, new sandblasted matte finish that visually toughens an already very tough watch. Sometimes sequels are better than the original.
Reactor watches are designed to meet, or exceed, demanding Swiss standards. Cases are forged from solid stainless steel or titanium. Multiple o-ring seals and water-tight screw-down crowns are used throughout. To ensure that a Reactor will survive the decidedly non-sedentary lifestyle of our target customer, we developed new standards. Swiss sapphire crystals gave way to the more impact-resistant K1 hardened high-ceramic glass. The delicate precision of a Swiss movement gave way to the robust accuracy of Japanese quartz. An entirely new case-to-band fastening system was devised to keep these watches firmly in place during the worst unplanned events. Reactor truly represents the best of what the world of watches has to offer.