Battleworn-plated case and bracelet with black dial
- Material: Black
- Dial Color: Battleworn-plated stainless
- Dial Movement: 1/20th sec. chronograph with date
- Illumination: Superluminova dial markings and hands
- Battleworn Bracelet
- Individually depth tested to 200 M / 660 ft.
- Bi-directional E6B flight computer slide rule bezel
- Triple o-ring screw down crown for superior water resistance
- Secure screw bar case-to-band interface for superior strength
- Free-floating lug system for a comfortable fit on any size wrist
- Case Dia: 49.25mm
- Case Thickness: 15mm
Over the years, there have been many pilot's watches, from cheap knock-offs to a few classic Swiss and German brands. When Reactor decided to make a pilot's style, it had to be first and foremost a Reactor - big and bold with a certain flair that may be lacking in the more classic styles. Starting with a near 50mm case, the slide rule bezel dominates the design, smoothly turning in either direction to perform an impressive array of mathematical calculations. The asymmetric chronograph eyes make a statement, and the 1/20th sec fractional chrono allows for very precise timing. Combined with all the regular Reactor DNA, our new Valkyrie is destined to become a classic, ready to travel wherever life takes you.
Reactor watches are designed to meet, or exceed, demanding Swiss standards. Cases are forged from solid stainless steel or titanium. Multiple o-ring seals and water-tight screw-down crowns are used throughout. To ensure that a Reactor will survive the decidedly non-sedentary lifestyle of our target customer, we developed new standards. Swiss sapphire crystals gave way to the more impact-resistant K1 hardened high-ceramic glass. The delicate precision of a Swiss movement gave way to the robust accuracy of Japanese quartz. An entirely new case-to-band fastening system was devised to keep these watches firmly in place during the worst unplanned events. Reactor truly represents the best of what the world of watches has to offer.