Reactor Curie Stones
- Material: Latte Mother of Pearl
- Dial Color: Stainless
- Dial Movement: Swiss quartz with day/date
- Illumination: Superluminova dial markings and hands
- Stainless Bracelet
- Individually depth tested to 200 M / 660 ft.
- Bezel set with genuine Swarovski crystals
- Triple o-ring screw down crown for superior water resistance
- Secure screw bar case-to-band interface for superior strength
- Free-floating lug system for a comfortable fit on any size wrist
- Case Dia: 36mm
- Case Thickness: 9.9mm
Reactor takes our lady's line in a whole new direction with the most elegant (and thinnest) watch we've ever designed - the Curie. At only 9.9mm thick, Curie lays beautifully on the wrist and weighs a svelte 115 grams, but sacrifices nothing in terms of durability and is equipped with the complete Reactor DNA feature set. It is a new classic that will dress up or down with equal ease.
Reactor watches are designed to meet, or exceed, demanding Swiss standards. Cases are forged from solid stainless steel or titanium. Multiple o-ring seals and water-tight screw-down crowns are used throughout. To ensure that a Reactor will survive the decidedly non-sedentary lifestyle of our target customer, we developed new standards. Swiss sapphire crystals gave way to the more impact-resistant K1 hardened high-ceramic glass. The delicate precision of a Swiss movement gave way to the robust accuracy of Japanese quartz. An entirely new case-to-band fastening system was devised to keep these watches firmly in place during the worst unplanned events. Reactor truly represents the best of what the world of watches has to offer.